Days passed by without saying goodbye. Guess Mr time dint get the chance to read my post. This also means that im growing older, day by day. Ohk, that's not the main point. O's is approaching, at fast speed. And i havent contemplate my future yet. How great. Totally.
Ohmy. Maths homeworks are like piling up. And for once, im actually willing to do it. Whoa. Not bad right? Im actually doing my homework. Oh gosh. I shall be like Fiona, and get addicted to studying. Its a good addiction anyway!
I've got a urge to get a PSP. Man, DJ max is addictive. Though i hate to admit, but its the truth. Shit. Must get rid of my urge - FAST.
Concluded something a few days ago. Trust is not like a commodity that can be bought. Some people's words are not plausible. I've learned to keep gossip to myself. And whatever the reason is, my mouth is zip. Words bring about harm. A painful lesson learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment